Public Records Requests

Requests for Public Records can be submitted to the city two (2) different ways. The Public Records Request form can be filled out electronically, or can be printed and filled out by hand and then submitted to the city. Alternatively, the following link will take you to a web form than can be filled out and automatically submitted to the city: Web Form, Public Records Request.