September 13, 2017
Wednesdays for five weeks: September 13, 20, 27, Oct. 4, 11
1717 South 13th Street
Mount Vernon, WA 98274
Puppy Boot Camp
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Puppies 12 weeks to 8 months will learn doggie social skills, good manners, and basic commands including: sit, down, stay, leave it, give it, heeling and walking, wait at door, come when called and much more. Hand signals and verbal commands will be taught. Owners will learn how to handle jumping, nipping, and biting. Learn the best potty training techniques as well as the most effective and humane ways to stop bad habits from setting in. Puppies will have fun doing confidence building exercises like tunnel runs and "walking the plank". Clicker training will be demonstrated but use is optional.
INSTRUCTOR: Carmen Williams, CPDT-ka, AKC Canine Good Citizen Evaluator, Owner of Sunny Lane Canine Academy.
- Please bring a copy of the dog's current shot records to the first class
- Please bring your dog on a regular collar - no choke chains
- Please bring a 6ft leash and your dog's favorite treat
- Well behaved children, 10 years and up, may attend with an adult
- Completed registration forms are required 1 week prior to class
Pre-registration is required so call now to register at (360)336-6215 or register online here!