How do I make a public records request?
If you would like to make a public records request please fill out, print, and submit the .pdf form linked below. Alternatively, you can fill out a web form that will be automatically submitted by going to the 'Finance' department and then click on 'Document Requests' on the left hand side of this page.
Public Records Request - .pdf version

Show All Answers

1. How do I make a public records request?
2. How do I report a claim against the City?
3. What happens to a claim after it is submitted to the City Attorney's Office?
4. What is the function of the Mount Vernon Prosecuting Attorney's Office?
5. Where can I get a copy of a city ordinance or resolution?