Skagit County Public Health is your primary source of information for COVID-19. Please visit their website for the latest information. They can also be reached by calling 360-416-1500. Sign up for COVID-19 updates and news HERE
Click HERE for all up to date vaccine information for Skagit County.
For help getting vaccinated:
- Use the online Vaccine Locator to find an appointment.
- Call Skagit County's Vaccine Hotline at 360-416-1500
- Skagit County is operating a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic at the Skagit County Public Health Office, 700 S 2nd Street, 3rd Floor. Vaccine services are by appointment, though walk-ins are welcome. Service is free; no insurance required. Click HERE for all details and information on how to make an appointment.
- Skagit County Public Health is operating a COVID-19 Testing Site at Cascade Mall (150 Cascade Mall Dr in Burlington).
- Click HERE for details and information on the Cascade Mall Testing Site as well as additional testing locations and options.