Remote appearances are allowed for the following hearings:
Mitigation Infractions Contested Infractions Criminal Arraignments except for DUI and DV
Telephone: 1-253-215-8782 Meeting ID: 796 954 8877
Bankcard payments may be made via nCourt:
Phone: 360-588-6998 www.mvwacourtpayment.com
Trial by Mail for Infractions
If you have been issued a traffic infraction, you may submit a Trial by Mail rather than appear in court. The Judge's ruling will be returned to you at the address you provide.
Interpreter Request Forms
- You may have the right to a court-appointed interpreter.
- ¿Necesita un intérprete de español que le asista en el tribunal?
- Do you need an interpreter
If you were convicted of soliciting possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana, or certain other drug related misdemeanor or gross misdemeanor offenses in Mount Vernon Municipal Court, you may be eligible to have your conviction vacated and a refund of any legal financial obligations (LFOs) paid on these cases.
The Mission Of The Municipal Court
- Effectively and expeditiously perform case management
- Record and maintain all statistical and financial data for state reporting
- Remain the storehouse of information for criminal history and data dissemination
- Dispense justice while monitoring efficiency and cost to the public
- Provide complete customer service to all