Reporting Spills

Water Quality Hotline

In most of Mount Vernon, the storm drains discharge directly to creeks or streams and then into the Skagit River. Please do your part in helping to protect our waterways. Report any spill, illicit discharge, or illegal connection to our waterways or storm sewer system by calling the city’s Water Quality Hotline at (360) 336-6204 or email.

Neighborhoods Nearby

If the spill is located in a neighboring jurisdiction their water quality hotlines are as follows:

Hotline Number
(360) 293-1921
(360) 755-9715
(360) 855-0771
Skagit County
(360) 336-9400
Department of Ecology
(425) 649-7000